Driving becomes a necessary part of life at some point and that is the time when you need your license, you need to pass a few tests and be eligible for driving. These are the desperate times when people tend to go for crash courses provided by driving schools for amazingly quick ways to teach a person how to drive. But it’s hard to decide whether it is a boon or a bane for a person, and so, here are a few pros and cons listed to help you make your decision.
Pros of driving school crash courses
- They give you a quick and thorough theoretical lesson to help better up your driving theory. This is very fast and then they take a test to make sure whether you learnt it or not.
- They make you pass your tests very efficiently and faster. In one or two attempts you are ready to receive your licenses. They have high passing rates as you tend not to forget what was taught in the previous classes because of quick learning.
- They save your money as they take very few classes to make you driving-ready. Also, with the discounts the driving schools offer, you can save a lot.
Cons of driving school crash courses
- They will teach you quickly how to drive, but these crash courses do not provide any practice lessons. Driving is a skill which comes with practicing, a lot. You will pass the tests, but won’t be able to drive very well.
- You would not be able to witness different weathers and different types of terrains which will make it harder for you when a situation different than where you learnt arises.
- Obviously because you did not practice a lot and learnt in just a few days, the chances of accidents get very high after learning from crash courses.