Blue water high-speed ferry is the best way to connect between Mersing and Tioman. It can be booked online a method which will save you money and any hassle involved in traveling. The ride by ferry from Mersing to Tioman takes between one and a half hours to two hours depending on how many stopovers are made along the way. There are several ports where it makes stopovers like ABC, Genting, Paya, Panuba, Tekek and Salang Jetties. Travel by ferry Mersing to Tioman and enjoy the comfort that you deserve to your holiday destination.
Why Do An Online Booking
- Your booking will be confirmed instantly
- You will be charged the exact fare
- If you are not sure of your return date, you can leave it blank
- You will have various ways to pay your fare; PayPal, visa card, mastercard or any credit card of your choice.
- You have an option of booking in advance
- Quick, secure, and safeAfter booking online for your ferry, you will get a confirmation within 24 hours. If you happen to book a far off advance booking, the booking will be put on hold until the schedule is released. The ticket should be collected at the Mersing counter for Blue Water Express, one and a half hours prior to your scheduled travel time. You will be able to get the receipt after you produce your printed confirmation.
Why Travel to Tioman
Tioman is an island which is very beautiful that you will have a blast even after being spontaneous with your trip. What you need to do is pack smart, and bring with you a lot of sunscreen for the holiday and to avoid last minute disappointment, book your ferry ticket on time.
If you book ahead of time, it will mean you will avoid the hassles and big lines and be able to get a seat of your choice.